Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which car cover advice

AtariBoy

I'm due to take delivery of a 964 Coupe soon. It will live inside a garage, but I would like to get a cover for it as well.
Can anyone recommend a good one please?

Try classic line

Used by many on here :thumb:

jonttt said:
Try classic line

Used by many on here :thumb:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: brilliant

I know someone who's selling a 981 cover but you have to buy some other ***** as well :grin: :floor:

I have used Stormforce covers before - they are good but only really last for two years before they wear out.

They do come with a 2 year warranty, so you could buy a new one and then claim on it after 23 months....

I also have a Porsche one for the 981 - better fit but not as soft on the inside

I have several from classic additions, I think you may get a discount if your a Porsche club member.

Ok being serious, I can vouch for the above recommendation as well. Not the cheapest but fit like a glove (not tried a 964 one) and won't mark the paintwork especially if its an indoor cover your after. Ps I would never fit a cover on a car outdoors, they do more damage than they are worth :wink:

Ps the other option is a none fitted dust sheet. You can get ones made for cars which are much cheaper than a fitted cover or just use an old bed sheet. This is a better option if you'll be using the car a little as its much quicker to throw over the car and as its not fitted its less likely to mark the paintwork if the car is not absolutely clean ie you've been out for a drive in it :thumb:
I have always had both options ie dust sheet for summer when the car MAY get some use :grin: and fitted for winter when its sparkling clean and not going to be used :bandit:

Pps as Sponge refers to above I do have an OEM 981 cover which would fit a 964 and you would get the added bonus of some free 981 indicators and boot liner included all for a remarkably cheap price of £200 delivered.
I jest of course but any excuse for a shameless plug and to get around the site advertising rules :oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back