Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC Sport Plug and Play PASM upgrade

Hi Ken, sorry about lack of response as on holiday this week overseas.

I have just replied to the email quickly but will send details a bit later if not too late

Thanks Blooders

LAST CALL

These are the confirmed ones.

rfrize
O'Neill
jl-c
glenwells
911rpd
Sjkilby
splatteric
LegzR1
99pFlake
Quickmick
Clanky
Blooders

Waiting for a reply from Mutton

If you userid is not on that list, then you must contact us before mid day Monday as the units are being shipped to us Monday night.

Ken

Hello Ken,

Sorry i missed the call today. I still want the unit so just let me know what you need from me. I fly out of the country on holiday tomorrow (Saturday) but will be able to recieve calls on the number I gave to you. :thumbs:

996ttalot said:
They are on their way to us so hopefully will be shipped this week to you. Expect a tracking number etc at some point.

Ken

Ta, awesome, can't wait!

OK Folks. I think my 997.2 Turbo is on its way... and my DSC V1 is available to buy enjoy.

So, £775 buys my DSC V1 which will be shipped to UK & NI addresses, fully tracked and insured for the full value.

AFAIK there are no moving parts so no mechanical wear from use. Hence, this is a 30%+ saving over the recent group buy price of £1,020.

PM me for details.

Jcx said:
OK Folks. I think my 997.2 Turbo is on its way... and my DSC V1 is available to buy enjoy.

So, £775 buys my DSC V1 which will be shipped to UK & NI addresses, fully tracked and insured for the full value.

AFAIK there are no moving parts so no mechanical wear from use. Hence, this is a 30%+ saving over the recent group buy price of £1,020.

PM me for details.

So....tempting.... :eek:

Received mine this morning, many thanks.

Probably nothing to worry about but mine has 997.2 written in black marker on the plastic casing - is this an issue when the car is a 2007 997.1 Turbo?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back