Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED 997 or 996 tip, sub £20k ideally £15k or under

neil911

I have eBay, autotrader and of course the classifieds here covered but thought id put an ad up in case anyone is thinking of selling but can't be bothered to deal with eBay etc...

Not fussed on mileage more interested in history and any major expenditure eg engine, suspension, brakes incl lines

Would like a sunroof and not put off by coloured interiors (but not a fan of ruffled leather)

3.4/3.6/C4S all fine, but MUST BE a coupe. Rear upright seats of cab/targa won't allow me to put my kids seats in

Thanks,
Neil

Oh and I want a sunroof but not fixed on all other spec, more the better but I'm not going to refuse a car if it hasn't got handbrake trim or heated seats etc

I have an early cable throttle 996 tiptronic inocen blue I am just getting ready to sell.

It has amazing service history and drives lovely. If you are interested I can email some photos across along with the history details.

Cheers

Jim

Turbojim997 said:
I have an early cable throttle 996 tiptronic inocen blue I am just getting ready to sell.

It has amazing service history and drives lovely. If you are interested I can email some photos across along with the history details.

Cheers

Jim

Pm sen5 :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back