Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

auto-dip nearside mirror?

6appeal

Hockenheim
Ok, i'm stumped... at PEC Silverstone, when that car hit reverse, the mirror auto-dipped to see the nearside rear alloy... He advised its in the options menu somewhere but i'll be damned if iu can find it.

any idea's?

Is it only with certain spec? if so, which option as i have the auto dimming/folding mirrors so i assume its got the functionality hidden somewhere :dont know:

It is part of the memory seat settings - and can only be done for the passenger mirror. When the car is in reverse, lower the mirror to what you want it to be in reverse, then set your seat memory again. Now when you go into R it will auto-dip. Note: the mirror returns to normal level after about 15 seconds or 15mph - I think whichever comes first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back