Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Type of Oil -------------

-- 997 --

Hi all, i know this has been done to death and resurrected regarding reccomendation for oil type,... as im looking to give my car a service etc what type of Miller's is recommended as its gonna be my second oil change sincecengine build and this time ill be using millers, first oil used is castrol magnatec as for running in...

Cheers :thumb:

J

Millers nanodrive CFS 10w50 NT+

I have just changed oil after my Hartech rebuild they told me to change to Millers 10W50 NANO + the best price is Opie oil look for a promo code discount often 10%/15% off

It seems they want a thin viscosity oil for running in as they actually want some wear on the engine parts and not to be all smooth , then they want you to protect the engine and switch to a thicker viscosity

10 ltrs £113 with free del, using the code GIVE10

https://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-115239...-cfs-10w-50-nt-full-synthetic-engine-oil.aspx

NOTE. if you do a search for millers you will find it a bit cheaper but its the ones with the red stripe on the label and thats old stock . The new version with the yellow stripe on the label has more nano particles in it for extra protection :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
I have just changed oil after my Hartech rebuild they told me to change to Millers 10W50 NANO + the best price is Opie oil look for a promo code discount often 10%/15% off

It seems they want a thin viscosity oil for running in as they actually want some wear on the engine parts and not to be all smooth , then they want you to protect the engine and switch to a thicker viscosity

10 ltrs £113 with free del, using the code GIVE10

https://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-115239...-cfs-10w-50-nt-full-synthetic-engine-oil.aspx

NOTE. if you do a search for millers you will find it a bit cheaper but its the ones with the red stripe on the label and thats old stock . The new version with the yellow stripe on the label has more nano particles in it for extra protection :thumb:

Thanks all, ive ordered the oil and using the promo code to which i git 10Ltrs for said price at £113, cheers for the phil ! :thumb:

Cheers

J

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back