Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A new chapter...

Looks great! Really like the combination with ambers. Maybe some brake ducts to finish it off?

Thanks again, all.. :thumbs:

AndyS said:
Is that a stick on front plate?
kingroon said:
Could you tell me where you ordered your Front Rego plate from..?
Not a fan of the stick on look personally. It's a 'normal' (acrylic?) number plate sized accordingly, arranged by Ty by someone local to him. Give him a call, reference my car; I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

madalaa said:
..... I wonder how long it will be before you get some white van driver shouting at you ....... "You've been tangoed" ....... :)
Already been said, and before the car was back on the road! :lol:

gunner said:
Looks great! Really like the combination with ambers. Maybe some brake ducts to finish it off?
I replaced the front clear corners with the ambers, the red rear corners with the ambers, and also installed new fog lights to compliment the new headlight lens. Did contemplate the ducts, but decided against it; aesthetically the corners then look a little isolated to my eyes... all personal preference :).

HPNer said:
Wow, that is bloody cracking!
Well done . . .
Coming from someone who has undertaken such an impressive project, that's very kind... thanks very much :thumb:.

I don't think that I have ever seen an orange car before that I even vaguely liked, but that looks absolutely stunning. Great job

Double post

Hopefully the last time, for a long time, the paint services of the bodyshop will be required...

hnnnu9p_d5379991ec988681b4b7302e9d065cd6feb6e8ee.jpg

ibUnd2b.png

A lot has been said over the years around the weight of the Hardback Sport Seats versus alternative options, but this isn't a track car where every second counts!

ut8lenf_6afb421d0ef6b624af5510134fc6d2e7e24e03c4.jpg

rsvsuuf_c27fbd7dd8e84c51acb604164b1a5aef6e058513.jpg

2uz0wua_6f92424f39d5922688d981d0924847ed22e8aec3.jpg

pqdfyse_17a8188396e3742daeabbf011bd1d5c7803bf98d.jpg

nbc8hco_9486be01cbe92643f3ab3d51cb0c5b0cc6a106db.jpg

Oh crikey, they look so good.. :thumbs:

8) It's all about the details...

Have you thought about having the Plain Crested Centre Caps air brushed with a little orange on the horizontal bars of the shield... :wink:

C.

This is absolutely stunning car & colour. I totally agree a bright flat paint on a 'regular' C2 looks amazing.

Painting the hardbacks with re-trimmed interior is real touch of class. Would be awesome to see our cars side by side one day.

Love this thread, your approach and your car :thumbs:

Attachments

• 993_hardback_riviera_206.jpg
    993_hardback_riviera_206.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2,551
  • 993_hardback_orange_186.jpg
    993_hardback_orange_186.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 2,551
As always a massive thumbs up from me

Bonzer!

A top job . . . which just keeps getting better!

Unique . . .

:worship: :worship: :worship:

kingroon said:
Oh crikey, they look so good.. :thumbs:
jonttt said:
Me likey :thumb:
ferdifatcat said:
Love the Orange looks amazing.
nickjonesn4 said:
As always a massive thumbs up from me
madalaa said:
........ stunning ........ :thumb:
HPNer said:
A top job . . . which just keeps getting better!

Unique . . .

:worship: :worship: :worship:
Many thanks gents! Much appreciated :thumbs:.

cableguy said:
Have you thought about having the Plain Crested Centre Caps air brushed with a little orange on the horizontal bars of the shield... :wink:
You're not helping - I'm supposed to be trying to stop with the slippery slop :lol: I had thought about swapping the black & silver centre caps with coloured crests - maybe in good time...

tob_today said:
This is absolutely stunning car & colour. I totally agree a bright flat paint on a 'regular' C2 looks amazing.

Painting the hardbacks with re-trimmed interior is real touch of class. Would be awesome to see our cars side by side one day.

Love this thread, your approach and your car :thumbs:
Thanks very much - have followed your stunning car long before your ownership, and now on IG. It would indeed be cool to see both side by side - hopefully as events begin to open up later this year we can make it happen (Bicester Scramble/Oilcooled/similar) :thumbs:.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back