Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Manual 992

blue62

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I have tried to search but can't find the answer to the question if or when a manual box will be offered on the 992.

A base Carrera and manual transmission are supposed to be coming, but haven't heard anything yet. There are some spy shots of the interior of a 992 with a manual box, but this was a prototype, so who knows.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...ual-gearbox-revealed-by-prototype-123798.html

The 992 GT3 will reportedly come with a NA engine and manual transmission if you want it, much like the 991.2. But this is just pure speculation until Porsche announce it themselves.

blue62 said:
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I have tried to search but can't find the answer to the question if or when a manual box will be offered on the 992.

The expectation is the manual will be launched with the base 3.0 litre Carrera model with 400hp

The 992 Turbo is PDK only

Thanks for the replies, I'm wondering if manual will only be available on the base car or if it will be expanded across the range when the base car is launched.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back