Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 configuration problems....

beacytan

Hi, I am messing about with my spec before my final order goes in. I am trying to see what "Decorative 'PORSCHE' side logo in black Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur" looks like on my car but it won't show up when I tick it and there is very little in the info - no pic. Does anyone else have this issue on the configurator? Can anyone please tell me what they look like?? And even better point me in the right direction of a pic of these? TIA

Doesn't work for me either. None of the decorative or sticker options work. They appear new options too, as I don't recall seeing these the last time I messed around in the configurator for the 992.

As regards the side logo, I assume it's like this. But I'd call your OPC and get confirmation.

Thanks, that's what I am hoping for. Unless they update the configurator, looks like a trip into the OPC to confirm. Thanks once again :)

beacytan said:
Thanks, that's what I am hoping for. Unless they update the configurator, looks like a trip into the OPC to confirm. Thanks once again :)

they do have some issues with describing some of the features, this included as there is also a series of 'Motorsport' add-on's which really could do with a picture !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back