Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Holding deposit made on YJ05 FLN Yellow 997.1 S

Alex said:
I've had a previous owner contact me about it been written off in the past. Although it's not showing on the register.

Jesus....how close were you to purchasing?

Nowhere near. Just showed an interest in the car. Thankfully a friend and member had been a previous owner and did the right thing.

Alex said:
Nowhere near. Just showed an interest in the car. Thankfully a friend and member had been a previous owner and did the right thing.

Good man,....and very pleased to hear you swerved a major problem and swindle.....beacause thats essentially what it is !

FZP said:
Poker2009 said:
Internal wear - and its a "crude" average.

High performance engine is not going to give anyone 200k miles before something gives.
Gen 2 engines are starting to report those numbers, but most of the high milers are 100-150k miles

Does that seem that no 997's are no good above 150000 miles regards to any problem related issues that can occur?

Cheers

J

FZP said:
That is appalling. As bad as the Trinity of Evil being Border Rievers, Friends Green and Modern Classic Car Co.
The saying of don't buy a car from Liverpool, Bradford or Birmingham is ringing true

Don't forget our friends at Yorkshire Classic Porsche.

easternjets said:
FZP said:
That is appalling. As bad as the Trinity of Evil being Border Rievers, Friends Green and Modern Classic Car Co.
The saying of don't buy a car from Liverpool, Bradford or Birmingham is ringing true

Don't forget our friends at Yorkshire Classic Porsche.
Upgrading name to Axis of Evil Dealers now. :grin:

villaman said:
I think I'll just give them a call on Tuesday to make them aware and see what their view is on this , but I can't say I'm particularly impressed ...certainly not from a main dealer

Didn't realise it was back on sale? What did they say? Shows it was MOT'd on 21st May but not taxed yet.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back