Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Brake discs and pads ECP

Sean-f

I am sure many of you have seen the 50% discount at ECP I am not needs pads or discs at them moment but thinking at 50% off it might be worth having a full set put to one side for when the time comes, I out my reg in and this is what came up matching my car are any of these as good as a Porsche part or are they just cheap rubbish?
Sebro full set front and rear discs £320
Pagid full set front and rear discs £250
Brembro rear pads £78
Pagid rear pads £84
Mintex rear pads £84
Pagid front pads £56
Mintex front pads £56

would anyone buy parts from ECP for their Porsche?
Sale also includes,
breaks 50% off,
filters 45% 0ff,
Batteries 45% off,
oils 40% off,

Thanks in advance,
Sean-f

Code seems to be working for most parts with anything from 35% to 50% discount not just on the items in my first post

Usually cheaper on carparts4less and its the same company. Just bought pagid discs and pads for the front on mine - £123.

........and in answer to your question - they're all decent makes so no reason not to fit them.

I would / have happily fitted well known brands from ECP to my cars.

Just watch out if you if you have an OPC warranty. That said, I fitted Pagid brake pads to the front of my 911 and it did pass the 111 point warranty check. Although I would not recommend fitting non genuine discs if you have a warranty as these are much easier to distinguish.

Personally I would avoid Mintex, but that is just my opinion!

I'm no expert but I wouldn't think you can go too far wrong with pagid.

I fitted some recently to my jeep and was very happy.

If outside of Porsche warranty it's a no brainer imho.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back