Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What it's like to own a Porsche 911 for six months

Well I'm on e-Bay looking for a 996 C4S now, I never realized they where a fire breathing, track focused bonified monster of a Supercar.

And can had for as little as 15k

Just for clarity - You should it was not a Carrera GT ?

Boba fett said:
Well I'm on e-Bay looking for a 996 C4S now, I never realized they where a fire breathing, track focused bonified monster of a Supercar.

And can had for as little as 15k

Just for clarity - You should it was not a Carrera GT ?

George Eaton will be along shortly to ask advice on selling his Carrera GT which he eventually px'd his 4S for. I believe he is looking for £80,000 if anyone has any thoughts?

Not sure I understand the point of this...
is it some kind of ego trip for the OP - seeing us all get fired up over defending our P&Js??

I may be tempting fate but I'm not sure I have ever received an adverse response to driving a Porsche. Thinking of it I did once have a van drive shout something at me when I was driving my old boxster but i genuinely couldn't hear him so it was all a bit lost on me. :dont know:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back