Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It's James Mays fault

For a moment I thought it was TBT and that was you in your heyday Frank. :wack:

Attachments

• screenshot_2019_05_03_12_06_03_1_440.png
    screenshot_2019_05_03_12_06_03_1_440.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,337
Although this bloke is an Australian Lebanese and we share a country, that would be about it. My upbring was more surfer/skater rather than hanging out in packs like hyenas and baying at every girl that walked past.
We are poles apart

Its fake Frank :grin:

Ps. Looks like I'm now coming tomoz :thumbs:

#fakefrank is Pitbull the singer before I got the Heathrow10 injection. It's like the Fresher5 when you go to university and pile on 5kg. At Heathrow that stab you and automatically stack on 10kg.
P.S good news about tomorrow

FZP said:
Although this bloke is an Australian Lebanese and we share a country, that would be about it. My upbring was more surfer/skater rather than hanging out in packs like hyenas and baying at every girl that walked past.
We are poles apart

In fairness. it is a BIG country!

Saw this piece on the 911 on the Isle of Man before I ordered mine. Luckily I can drive the same piece of road they did the test on all year round. Will be one way for two weeks soon with the bikes. So a few early morning drives are in order me thinks. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back