Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is your 993 still garaged for the winter?

jonttt said:
I need to check if mine is still in the garage :roll:

But thinking of Road taxing from Friday to use in March :hand:

I was told the zip was stuck on the carcoon :dont know:

Is wet this morning so having second thoughts about March :dont know:

jonttt said:

thought you had a coupe, or is the sunroof stuck open?
:dont know:

tim993 said:
jonttt said:

thought you had a coupe, or is the sunroof stuck open?
:dont know:

Anyone would think it was an old Alfa! Scared of taking a Porsche out in the rain? Snowflake Liverpool fans FFS :eek:

Still driven daily. I've just got back from a 2,000 mile road trip to France - St Malo, Clermont-Ferrand, Uzes and back again via Rennes. There were some epic driving roads going both ways - through the Auvergne and the scenic route through the Cevennes National Park.

:D

Used mine all winter apart from Feb where there was salt on the roads every day.

Mine was used a couple of times a week all the way through the winter. Was out in the rain this weekend for a run over to 911box and thoroughly enjoyed it. Some dry roads and sunshine would be welcome though...

Released from SORN and taxed today, I haven't driven it since October, I can confirm after a short drive, the driver still gets the "fizz". :)

MOT'ed and ready for Donington Historic Festival this week :)

Attachments

• 993_1_126.jpg
    993_1_126.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,572

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back