Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 c2s upgrades

Kettmark said:
Brief update. I've decided to keep the car and have carried out a few mods including:
1. Folding bucket seats.
2. Cruise control.
3. Short shift kit.
4. Momo steering wheel.
5. Intake plenum kit.

The seats and short shift kit have transformed the feel of driving the car.

Now thinking about adding a ducktail spoiler and black Fuchs alloys plus five grey wrap as a homage to the 997 sport classic.

Anyone point me to where I can obtain a spoiler and wheels please?

:useless:

The OEM ducktail is super expensive but there are quite a few aftermarket ones around depending on what you want, MarkC4S fitted the Moshammer one that just replaces the pop up spoiler, not cheap but a neat solution!

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=132934&highlight=moshammer

Get the 993 rs engine mounts on and will transform the handling

Speak to Matt at type 911 in beckenham way

Change the cats to 200 cell and will sort the breathing out

Alex at top gear exhaust is the man for that

Kettmark said:
Brief update. I've decided to keep the car and have carried out a few mods including:
1. Folding bucket seats.
2. Cruise control.
3. Short shift kit.
4. Momo steering wheel.
5. Intake plenum kit.

The seats and short shift kit have transformed the feel of driving the car.

Now thinking about adding a ducktail spoiler and black Fuchs alloys plus five grey wrap as a homage to the 997 sport classic.

Anyone point me to where I can obtain a spoiler and wheels please?

There are basically two types of ducktail, once which replaces the complete decklid and the other merely replaces the lifting spoiler (mine is of the latter type, the flying ducktail out of Taiwan). The latter type is an easier upgrade and a little more subtle than the former, if that's your inclination... provided you disable the lift. Some will prefer the complete decklid replacement made by lots of companies, mostly out of fibreglass

Attachments

• ducktail_lr_264.jpg
    ducktail_lr_264.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 2,127

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back