Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 At Eden any Info?

Find out the reg number and if possible the vin and google them.
There is a lot of info out there on these cars.

There are currently 4 black 6.2 GT3 for sale, at the three of them have been on the market for a while.

One of them, I strongly believe, had an accident at Rockingham (I saw the picture at the time).

I never managed to work out which one, but the ex-owner of said car spoke out last year; see 4th post of this thread for reg no.

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=230&t=1370274&i=160

Posting on here cautiously but I'd like to share some knowledge of my old GT3 as a black GT3 with the same registration - LX54 CZL - is currently for sale in the classifieds (not PH).

I owned this car up to mid 2016 and was the owner when it was declared an Insurance total loss due to accident damage on track

So if you are considering purchasing the vehicle please make sure to ask the seller about the history and repair work undertaken

Jaz stamps in the book and you can see the date and job no so give steve winter et al a buzz?

JL911 said:
https://www.edenmotorgroup.com/used/porsche/911/911-gt3-coupe/fleet/hampshire/18596222/?frch=prestige

Would there be any forum knowledge of this vehicle at all?

Thanks!

I do know that its been for sale for a looooong time, FWIW.

Looks nice though. :dont know:

It was there last September when I popped in but I didn't have a close look at the GT3. I can't say how much longer they have had it but Eden have had some stock a long time and slowly reduced prices on the 2 regular 997s I looked at. IIRC they were at £66-67K back in September?

JL911 said:
https://www.edenmotorgroup.com/used/porsche/911/911-gt3-coupe/fleet/hampshire/18596222/?frch=prestige

Thanks!

that's not the OEM airbag steering wheel, the stitching were from Turbo and Turbo S models

p214.porsche-911-gx03myr-2c9299d25e51ccb3015e57f2381776d9-33.jpg

:?:

Seems to have a leather trimmed transmission tunnel and cubby too, as well as the trimmed airbag cover... maybe special order.

Food for thought, Ill try and get the vrm to see if its the accident damaged one.

Great info thanks very much!

If I view Ill give some feed back.

Robertb said:
Seems to have a leather trimmed transmission tunnel and cubby too, as well as the trimmed airbag cover... maybe special order.

the leather trimmed gearshift and handbrake combo were an option on the 996 range except for the GT2 and GT3, this might have been added to the car which is can be

there was never an alternative airbag design option

That's a Turbo Airbag, unless as part of the leather handbrake/gearshift the previous owner swapped out the steering wheel

JL911 said:

Thanks!

That's my old car - I bought it from Harbour Cars in Jan 2010 at 28k miles and sold it to trade in Aug 2017 at 33.8k miles. IIRC it's had 6 owners.

Original panel car, no accidents although the front has been resprayed (haven't they all) and a dent in the bonnet has been repaired before my time.

It has loads of extras, like all the leather - there's a number of option codes that aren't found on the list to be able to decode them so would guess that they were special order items. Full Porsche history until my ownership and then it went to Jaz.

It will need a big service as that's been overdue a year. RMS is sweaty, not unusual. Apart from that it's a genuine car. It's had an over rev at 86 hours but when I sold it it had done over 1,000 hours so wouldn't be concerned.

It was up for £80k with another dealer early last year then Eden got it - they've been slowly reducing the price since autumn. They won't have much, if any, margin in it at £64k knowing what I sold it for.

Feel free to PM if you want to know any more about it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back