Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Option codes question

Blacktan

Hello guys Greetings from Athens.
New to the clan and bought a shinny black 997 2S of 2005 before 3months
Actually now i am discovering car and i have a question.
After checking the sticker of the optional codes of the car inside owners manual i find out that there are some codes that doesnt match to the car equipment.
For example it states that the car has 030 chassis option code and P17 & 220 but there in no pasm button inside.

Does anyone know what is going on ?

So
The main question now is that if anyone knows 100% for sure if 030 P17 & 220can exist without PASM button inside dash console.

Maybe i have to open dash to see if on lower level of buttons below of ac control unit there are cables/fuses that are not matching to a button .

Looking forward

Greetings from dark and damp UK,
congratulations on your purchase of a rare car, I have one the same spec' in GT Silver.
You have nothing to worry about your car is all correct, the option was a more track focused car which did away with the pasm system completely hence no button.
Enjoy.

:welcome: :welcome:

To both of you.

:cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back