Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 C4S Now delivered !

Definitely a lot of hues in it. Really happy with the colour.
I picked up mine after the coolant pipe fix this morning and they had another Gentian Blue 992 with the standard wheels. Really happy I went for the Carrera Exclusive Design wheels.
OPC was really good and most apologetic about the issue.
A couple more pics.

Attachments

• img_1175_re_110.jpg
    img_1175_re_110.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5,755
  • img_1392_re_130.jpg
    img_1392_re_130.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5,755
Stunning!...

Small point, but I love that they have omitted the headlight washers on the 992, definite design improvement.

sideways said:
Definitely a lot of hues in it. Really happy with the colour.
I picked up mine after the coolant pipe fix this morning and they had another Gentian Blue 992 with the standard wheels. Really happy I went for the Carrera Exclusive Design wheels.
OPC was really good and most apologetic about the issue.
A couple more pics.

Looking very good :thumb:

That is a beautiful looking car many congratulations on being one of the first 992 owners in the UK !

That looks huge, but it does look good. Lovely colour. Well done. :thumb:

badlands said:
LOVE the colour and the wheels! From your photo it seems very similar to iris blue on the 993, a Porsche classic that hasn't been in the mix for a long time.

Aventerine Green on the 993 is also very light-dependent, going for looking very grey to very green depending on the ambient light. Fantastic colour for the 992.
I'll take your iris blue 993 as well! Love that colour.
They really nailed the Iris blue, if/when i get a 993 itch that is the colour I will be looking for.

:thumbs: Congrats OP, it looks beautiful. Hopefully the rad clip issue will be a one off as far as niggles are concerned.

Is apple car play still in the 992?

Yep still there. Not wireless yet unfortunately but all good.

Well specced up 991.2 will be in demand,most people can't afford a new 992 so every 991 will be quickly sold .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back