Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 C4S Now delivered !

I keep telling the wife that the birth of each kid was the most special day but..... :D
I hope I don't have the same issue as when I picked up the 991. I spent 45 mins moving 1/2 mile from the dealer in a major jam. 😂
I think the 991 will drop a fair bit over 12 months and then people will realise what a great daily they are. The 997 is more emotive but for a daily they nailed it with the 991. IMHO.
Those yellow ones might be hard to shift though....😜

PerrinAybara said:
I always thought that OPC never gave discounts on new cars?

Is this one of my naive moments?

Always a deal to be had... 991.2 secured a discount, no trade in. 992 no discount, but negotiation focused on good deal for trade in value.

Brilliant news sideways! Remind me what your build date was?? Can't have been long? Was it 5th-12th March?

Mine is 22nd to 29th March build, so would be a delivery in a couple of weeks time. I'm guessing collection between 12th-19th April for mine.

6appeal said:
Brilliant news sideways! Remind me what your build date was?? Can't have been long? Was it 5th-12th March?

Mine is 22nd to 29th March build, so would be a delivery in a couple of weeks time. I'm guessing collection between 12th-19th April for mine.
Was due 13th March originally but it was actually born on the 11th.
From my understanding software update is done, no issues with tyres and Porsche realised what a poor 1st quarter they are having so a few 911 in March will help.
Just 4 more sleeps 😆

FZP said:
spongebob squarepants said:
FZP said:
When I first saw the pics, I thought, nope, no good. Proportions are all wrong, Porsche have finally stuffed it up big time. Then on Sat I went to see one in Crayon and I couldn't have been more wrong. The pics don't do it justice. I think it's a lovely car and definitely would consider one. I look forward to your impressions when you get it.
Congrats on the new car, how exciting to get the new model of a new car :thumb:

This is one that Porsche have got SO right. It's going to be a massive seller. Hopefully it won't affect 991 prices too much :sad:
There will be a flood of 991's onto the market in the next 12 months, making them cheaper than 997s. The market is going to tank for the 991, especially mispainted racing yellow cars :grin:

:hand: True the 991.2 is going to be hit hard :eek: I predict 991.1 values rising as the last of the NA cars head northward 993 stylee :puh:

6appeal said:
PerrinAybara said:
I always thought that OPC never gave discounts on new cars?

Is this one of my naive moments?

Always a deal to be had... 991.2 secured a discount, no trade in. 992 no discount, but negotiation focused on good deal for trade in value.
Ta

If mine arrives on the loader tomorrow, I should be picking mine up Friday from Silverstone with any luck.

No at all bad after only ordering less than 2 weeks ago! Super excited.

FZP said:
FZP said:
When I first saw the pics, I thought, nope, no good. Proportions are all wrong, Porsche have finally stuffed it up big time. Then on Sat I went to see one in Crayon and I couldn't have been more wrong. The pics don't do it justice. I think it's a lovely car and definitely would consider one. I look forward to your impressions when you get it.
Congrats on the new car, how exciting to get the new model of a new car :thumb:

This is one that Porsche have got SO right. It's going to be a massive seller. Hopefully it won't affect 991 prices too much :sad:
There will be a flood of 991's onto the market in the next 12 months, making them cheaper than 997s. The market is going to tank for the 991, especially mispainted racing yellow cars :grin

:hand: True the 991.2 is going to be hit hard :eek: I predict 991.1 values rising as the last of the NA cars head northward 993 stylee :puh:

I certainly hope so, we'll be in smug city! (Whoops sorry about the city reference)

OP.........that is a beautiful colour :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I ordered at the end of November, a Jag XF R Sport sportbrake black edition, in ceasium blue, for the wife and I picked it up on the 14th. Looked good on the website...but in the 'flesh" ii is awesome. Similar colour to your car, so hopefully, it will be the same for you :thumb:

I look forward to your future posts giving an insight to your impressions of the 'new baby" :D

:hand: True the 991.2 is going to be hit hard :eek: I predict 991.1 values rising as the last of the NA cars head northward 993 stylee :puh:[/quote]

Having just bought a nice spec 991.1 hope your prediction comes true, I have to say I am in love with this car, so excited about it the sound the drive the whole package, I have seen the 992 & didn't think I would like that, but think that might be my next one in 4 years, trying one for an afternoon next week.

sideways said:
6appeal said:

Was due 13th March originally but it was actually born on the 11th.
From my understanding software update is done, no issues with tyres and Porsche realised what a poor 1st quarter they are having so a few 911 in March will help.
Just 4 more sleeps 😆
So today's the day, right?

Just a few more hours to go.
Car on route to dealer at the moment ready for collection about 4pm all going to plan.
:thumbs:
Will try and post pictures later if I get time before it's dark. Tomorrow is the eldest sons birthday so it might not get enough of a look in.

Mrs sideways has already given me 'the look' if I disappear off. Might need to find an excuses to go the shops for some really obscure things. :?:

Well.. OMG.. very short drive home as a busy weekend, but good grief it grips and go's.
:D

Attachments

• img_7125_159.jpg
    img_7125_159.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4,450
Congrats. That must be one of the first customer delivered cars in the country. Looks amazing

:thumbs: great colour, superb wheels. You must be pleased.
Get your son in the left hand seat tomorrow and give him a birthday treat, bribe him if necessary. You might get some brownie points back.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back