Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

M509 - Feuerlà¶scher AKA Fire Extinguisher

Perfect thanks.
Thanks for putting the time into this.
I think it's brilliant. :thumb:

Ok, I think i"m finished - until I buy another car.

Fleuerlà¶scher all of the cars!

30167287648_f756ee0db6_b.jpg

:D Excellent.

May as well do every car now you've put the kit together.

I'm gutted as I realised at the weekend the mounting tabs for this are on the seat frame, not the seat rails, so even though I'm using the Porsche rails for my buckets, I cannot use this kit. :frustrated:

Looks like one of those flare things for me then. :damn:

Marky911 said:
:D Excellent.

May as well do every car now you've put the kit together.

I'm gutted as I realised at the weekend the mounting tabs for this are on the seat frame, not the seat rails, so even though I'm using the Porsche rails for my buckets, I cannot use this kit. :frustrated:

Looks like one of those flare things for me then. :damn:

If only there was someone on this very 996 forum who had a workshop full of tools that make other cool tools...
:?: :bye:

Ha, yes. I'm sure Alex could.
No need for me as I'm a precision engineer myself. I could machine and fabricate a lovely bracket but the main attraction with Neil's solution above is that it's all factory parts. :thumb:

Great write up! I'm looking to fit an extinguisher to my GT3 seats using the rennline mount. Can you tell me what the hole spacing is on the extinguisher cradle you used so I can check if it will bolt onto the rennline mount.

Thanks

FE11-1.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back