Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lower and wider

Thanks. Yeah it looks about perfect but I'm definitely getting a little rub on the front splash guards at full lock. Not too worried though

Attachments

• 3f9b9a97_ef2d_4dff_906f_4e7df4d7235c_184.png
    3f9b9a97_ef2d_4dff_906f_4e7df4d7235c_184.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,120
Can't remember what colours they were now but they're sitting in the garage and I can check easily enough.
I've always thought the suspension was very hard so I'd assume it's definitely m030. Can't imagine a standard car would be so stiff. And really would be surprised if a gt3 was much harder, sure it'd work 10 times better but a factory car couldn't be too hard or it wouldn't sell.

The spax springs are a lot softer to fit, more coils but definitely easier to compress. Not really sure on the difference on the road but I had the kids with me yesterday so there were no heroics.

As I said I have made my rear arb adjustable but they are worn at the bush area so I'll have to address that and I'll also need adjustable toe arms.
After that I'll just start to rebush it, front first. Not sure how I'll do this, I'd like to go polybush but the idea of just bolting in new meyle parts is very appealing.

As always, I'm open to any advice

Have you had a 4 wheel alignment done?
The spax springs look to give a decent drop and not too much at the rear so hopefully you'll avoid the negative camber issues many of us experienced with eibach/h&r springs.. let us know as it would be good to have forum experience of a different spring setup...

No wheel alignment done. I was going to wait until I changed the bushes through the front and rear suspension. You may be right on the ride height at the rear. I might see if I can get an alignment done before I splash out on adjustable toe arms

coullstar said:
That looks spot on.

Thanks. I've very happy with the look though I'm definitely getting a little rub on the front arch liners

Got round to doing the engine mounts and had the car out for a blast today. Feels good. A very cheap and worth while mod

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back