Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC 992 Preview nights

I'll be at Wilmslow.
Anybody else going there?

Seems GDPR is being blamed for the lack of invite. :dont know:
I'm stopping by before the evening do for a sneak look around.

Hopefully my car won't still be sat in a warehouse waiting for transport as it's been since last Monday.

992 Launch OPC Tonbridge

Anyone going along to the 992 Launch this evening at Tonbridge?

Re: 992 Launch OPC Tonbridge

budflicker said:
Anyone going along to the 992 Launch this evening at Tonbridge?

Me and the missus definitely

rpm (Ron) and his missus possibly

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere else that RichyD is going.

See you there Pete :thumb:

Re: 992 Launch OPC Tonbridge

Good to meet a few 911uk Kent regulars at Tonbridge last night.

Loved this - but £121K :eek:

Dolomite Silver

Me and the Mrs went to the Porsche opening last night. I thought the car looked much better in real life than in pictures. The rear screen seems to come down much lower and integrates with the lid vents. It makes the rear look lower than the 991.

The interior looks smart too, contemporary but with nods to earlier models.

Can't see a reason to change though

FZP said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Leeds, may actually go as slightly less ********* than OPC Wilmslow :dont know: q.
:hand: are there many Australians at your work by chance :grin:
If you need a date for Leeds, let me know, my Wilmslow one is lost in the post :evil:

Hi Frank did you get slot at one of the 992 launch evenings ?

Hamster75 said:
FZP said:
Leeds, may actually go as slightly less ********* than OPC Wilmslow :dont know: q.
If you need a date for Leeds, let me know, my Wilmslow one is lost in the post :evil:

Negative. :sad:

FZP said:
Hamster75 said:
FZP said:

TBH I'd completely forgotten :oops: checked e mails it's Friday night at Leeds which I can't make :sad:

Went to the Perth OPC tonight, really liked the 992 very nice however says it all when my favourite car was in the car park a 1975 2.7 MFI ,stunning car :thumb:

The Newcastle event is being held at the Sage on the 29th due to the OPC showroom being upgraded.
Apparently Gateshead council have agreed to change the lighting on the millennium bridge to Porsche colours, so looking forward to a great night as the Sage is an excellent venue right by the river.

FZP said:
Hamster75 said:
FZP said:

Hi Frank sent you PM

Just got home from Bolton OPC.......Top night and great to meet fellow members on here whilst getting smashed. Will post some snaps tomorrow.

:cheers:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back