Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 at Nottingham OPC

I was there myself on Friday and so they must have set them up today or over the weekend.

I agree with the front lines, it looks a little like when someone fits a 997 front on a 996.

FZP said:
The fifth pic down is my ultimate Porsche garage give or take

:chin: Stealing my lines :finger:

3kHtxuM.png

infrasilver said:
I was there myself on Friday and so they must have set them up today or over the weekend.

I agree with the front lines, it looks a little like when someone fits a 997 front on a 996.

FZP said:

3kHtxuM.png
:hand: I don't do Twitter, but I do great taste in epic cars, as you do as well :thumb:

FZP said:
infrasilver said:

FZP said:

3kHtxuM.png
:hand: I don't do Twitter, but I do great taste in epic cars, as you do as well :thumb:

You certainly do :grin:

I don't like the front end look either. Also don't like the centre console / tunnel layout. Makes it look a bit bmw'esq to me

6appeal said:
It does look awesome in the flesh.... i assume the bonnet is a design reference to the retro square dash inside... intrigued what the wood trim is going to look like?

Wood? :D

I saw a 992 yesterday at my OPC....they haven't had their launch night but had a sneak around th back. I thought the rear of the 992 looked miles better than I thought it would....the light bar works better than iit does on the other cars that have it. The rear is also less bulky to my eye than I thought it would be....it seems to fall away from the rear window to the light bar more than I thought. The front wheel arches do add to the aggressive stance but then I love the was on my 997 GTS the rear arches are so much ***** than the front. I heard the car idling....it's quiet that's for sure. Couldn't be revved above 2k rpm because it was still in PDI mode.

Me & a mate have just been to Chester OPC launch & I have to say it looks great in the metal & I now want one, the back end is like a jewell very smart & the lower wider stance of the car is distinctive with hews of older generations mixed in, they are very clever, rest assured when you see one up close theyre ace. we have both booked a test drive for 1/2 day soon in a 4s :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back