Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Silverstone 21st Nov £199 - Full GP

Daniel

Hi,
With work being crazy this year I have not done hardly any miles in my car.

Really wanted to do Spa, the DN day and a euro blast - :frustrated:

Anyway, with the weather being nice for the next 10 days I am booking Silverstone for 21st Nov (£199 so good value).

Anyone else fancy it?

:?:

Daniel said:
Hi,

Anyway, with the weather being nice for the next 10 days I am booking Silverstone for 21st Nov (£199 so good value).

Anyone else fancy it?

How was it Daniel? Always wanted to drive silverstone but never got round to it....so Booked silverstone through porscheclubgb for June '19 but its more than double the cost :damn: :wall:

G2 said:
Daniel said:
Hi,

Anyone else fancy it?

How was it Daniel? Always wanted to drive silverstone but never got round to it....so Booked silverstone through porscheclubgb for June '19 but its more than double the cost :damn: :wall:

Hopefully it was good as I've also got the June event booked.

Booked Castle Combe in July last night as that looks good value at just over £200 as well.

Roll on 2019!

DucatiRob said:
Not so good value if it gets cancelled like the MotoGP did this year!

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/news/138328/fim-silverstone-surface-has-degraded-since-march

Something seriously wrong with the surface overlay, corners cut to save money I would imagine! Has to be fixed before any big races are run there again!

Track is being resurfaced in June before the F1 at the start of July. Sounds like a recipie for issues being so close the the flagship race :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back