Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rich_R's Imported LHD 997.2 4S

Well it's goodbye to my 997.2 C4S. After 3 years of fantastic ownership, countless European trips and successfully importing this Gulf spec car into two different countries (UK & Czech Rep) with crazy bureaucracy and rules to battle through (that alone has been worth the hassle to avoid its value crashing once Brexit hits). It's now going to its 4th country for registration and new owner in Holland. Very sad to see it go, but with the impending move to Canada and their import restrictions means I cannot take it with me. Needless to say, the search for the next one is already on....

46391629045_c165cc5f02_k.jpg

I'm sorry to see it go Rich, but presumably to a good new home - this has certainly been a well travelled car. Mine is only on its third (and presumably last) country: Italy, UAE, Finland.

You can however start a new project with your Canadian car! I'm guessing that you'll be back in a 4?

MaxA said:
I'm sorry to see it go Rich, but presumably to a good new home - this has certainly been a well travelled car. Mine is only on its third (and presumably last) country: Italy, UAE, Finland.

You can however start a new project with your Canadian car! I'm guessing that you'll be back in a 4?

Yes the new owner is very happy.

For sure I'm looking at cars in Canada. Once I've relocated and settled I'll be on the hunt for one! As for which model, not sure yet. GTS or maybe a Turbo.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back