Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Upgrade Time !! Incoming 997.2 GT3

Great car, spec and only 1 owner! You will have to update us on what it's like to live with.

Guy , bloody lovely mate , will it be coming to Dinslaken :grin: well done on a perfect car search and acquisition you snooze you lose etc. Someones going to enjoy cleaning those alloys :floor:

Attachments

• img_6328_275.jpg
    img_6328_275.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 4,577
Thanks Chaps. Hoping to collect this Saturday.
Insurance lined up (not as bad as feared), Appointment at Bank to transfer the money.

111pt OPC check booked for Friday morning... I'm far too trusting / stupid , and I don't think I have ever bothered with a PPI on any car I e bought , but given the value, and potential for £20k bills on PCCB alone, seemed prudent :grin:

Pleased to read that my DSC suspension controller can be used in the GT3, and as an additional bonus , it works with the dynamic engine mounts
:thumb:

I will have for sale :-
fabspeed x pipe
almost new storm force external cover
genuine Porsche indoor cover
2 x matching Porsche kids car seats

And (maybe) ...for the beemer enthusiast, my cherished plate 'E46 GUY"

benbuhagiar said:
Very very nice.

Can I ask what you are doing with your GTS? Private sale or trade in?

Selling to a third party Dealer, got three quotes for outright sale. Taking it there tomorrow

Axlesnap said:
Welcome to the club Guy! That should keeping you smiling for a while.

You've got a lot to answer for :floor:
I think when I saw yours in the flesh, I realised just how lovely they are.

Great purchase geez.

I bought rivblu from on JH unseen, really nice people to do business with. Even got picked up from the station in a lush Range Rover when I went to pick it up. :thumb:

Well played Guy, it's a stunner ;) Hopefully I will see it in May if you are bringing it over. Take care mate.

askgeez said:
Axlesnap said:
Welcome to the club Guy! That should keeping you smiling for a while.

You've got a lot to answer for :floor:
I think when I saw yours in the flesh, I realised just how lovely they are.

Fair enough, I blamed you, Terry and Chris when I bought mine and had to explain to :thewife: the man maths underpinning the case. From her reaction your arguments clearly sounded more convincing over a Badgers Mount Sunday special :floor:

Looks a great spec at a good price. By the way, are the junior Geezs having to now perform a Les Mans style dash to the car to shotgun the only free berth?

My dream Porsche, absolutely stunning Guy. 8)

Great car, unusual and very high spec interior by the looks of it. Although you did mention widebody being a criteria in your first post...the 997.2 GT3 RS and the 997 GTS are the only widebody RWD 997's. Don't think you will lose sleep over that though!

Fantastic car. Lovely spec. I'm sure your be over the moon.
Where about in Essex. Im in Southend on sea.
Darren

Cheib said:
Although you did mention widebody being a criteria in your first post...the 997.2 GT3 RS and the 997 GTS are the only widebody RWD 997's. Don't think you will lose sleep over that though!

Quite right ...somewhere in back of my mind, I knew that... I think I got carried away :floor:

evodarren said:
Fantastic car. Lovely spec. I'm sure your be over the moon.
Where about in Essex. Im in Southend on sea.
Darren

Know Southend well, I'm Loughton, very 'Essex" indeed :grin: though geographically more London .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back