Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2-Set of worn tyres - Any interest?

Lig

Hi all,

I am going to put my car on the market and it currently has a set of Cup 2 tyres fitted. They have covered around 2K miles. I got them fitted to try them out as I only use my car in the dry and have been very pleased with them (only used for fast road, not on the track), however for selling I would rather sell with a set of N3 specific tyres (to limit the excuses for buyers to knock me down)!!

So would anyone be interested in the set?

Standard 18" sizes, F = 225/40/18, R = 265/35/18.

I dont have access to the car at the moment but from memory the fronts have about 3.5mm and the rears about 2.5mm (I am pretty sure when new these tyres only come with 5mm of tread).

Open to offers.... Collection preferred from me in Ilkley West Yorkshire, but happy to arrange postage.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Lig.

:sad: Just bought 2 new rears.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back