Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Opinion on 997.2 convertible for sale

The description is ok, but I'd like to see the spec sheet. Looks like a nice car all in all. The price is highly attractive for an S. Given the mileage, I'd still get an independant PPI done to see what lurks beneath. Aircon condensers cop a hammering and suspension components may be worn.
Steering rack, aircon remediation and the odd coffin arm can get you to £5k pretty quickly

I agree with Franks view. very strange they only have 4 almost the same pics even on their website maybe they dont want to sell cars :floor: but other than that it sounds and looks nice and a decent price for a gen2 :thumb:

I see its now sold, what was it up for?

The company seems reputable, lots of people recommending their workshop at least.

Think chief maybe bought his caymen from these guys check out his project blue book thread in the classic section if you want to drop him a pm

...fsh with 5 stamps at 73k miles...!

I just can't believe that such long intervals are good for cars and suggest they are nothing but a marketing gimic?

The oil will essentially be water and fuel by the time it's changed?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back