Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Freddie44's / London Classica - 997.1 GT3 CS running report

29/33 cold :thumb:

Is that with the TPMS or the manual Porsche gauge that comes with the toolkit :grin:

I usually get different readings from both!

I've just binge-read this entire thread and now realise I need to be aiming for a 997 GT3 and now a 996. Amazing car :thumb:

Cheers chaps for info :thumb:

Thanks Jay.. I love it, as you can probably tell... look after it and drive as much as possible!!

Since I last posted we have been to Centre Gravity for a refresh of the Bilstein dampers and Chris's fast road set up - its really refreshed and would thoroughly recommend doing this.

Plans for this year are a trackday at Goodwood on 14th March pm and then a drive to Nice via Route Napoleon with two friends: one in our TVR Chimaera (currently being restored) and a perfect TVR T350 in gunmetal grey.
Could do with another German to make it 2 vs 2!

Roro said:
Is that with the TPMS or the manual Porsche gauge that comes with the toolkit :grin:

I usually get different readings from both!

You may need to up you game in the tyre pressure gauge department..

Few pics from last weekends Spring Run to Nice.

GT3's now completed 57000 beautiful miles.

We also drove our new-to-us Chimaera down - what a great V8 rumble it makes - and completed 1600 miles without fault.

UHAE0048.jpg

WONJ1981.jpg

HRSE4355.jpg

VHIC8655.jpg

AGFA3344.jpg

BBOF6924.jpg

MQDA0955.jpg

ONNN5421.jpg

WCUK7570.jpg

Found this interesting.. anyone tried one?

DSC PASM CONTROL UNIT

Dynamic Suspension Control unit for PASM equipped Porsche's

DSC stands for Dynamic Suspension Control. Using an algorithm developed out of years of professional race data, DSC adjusts the damping level of each individual shock in virtually real time. The result is an active suspension setup that provides more grip to the tyre, greater stability and ride control, and increased comfort for all driving styles and road conditions.

Attachments

• img_0026_538.jpg
    img_0026_538.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 8,095
Ah cheers, should have known :thumb:

Looks like an awful lot of people end up selling them.

Think I'll keep enjoying as originally intended

:thumb:

Speak to Dan(senoj) he has one on his 7.2RS.

freddie44 said:

No worries :) I think most people sold them because they were selling their cars but it is still very much considered a worthwhile mode among most of us that have it.

If you get one on loan for a test drive that would be ideal
:thumbs:

apollokre1d said:
freddie44 said:

No worries :) I think most people sold them because they were selling their cars but it is still very much considered a worthwhile mode among most of us that have it.

If you get one on loan for a test drive that would be ideal
:thumbs:

That's a great idea. I wonder if anyone would loan me one to test.

Still have it on there. Great bit of kit. Super mod if you like the PASM cake and eat it thing.

Took part in a Curbstone track event at Paul Ricard a few weeks back.
Really enjoying this track and its events.. recommend a visit :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back