Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 911 997 3.6 Carerra 2 - Hartech Rebuilt Engine - Tip

maily

Trainee
Full Details here and pictures:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192838547124

Here for sale is my absolutely stunning Porsche 911 997 metallic Midnight Blue with a black leather interior and very desirable 19" CrabClaw Alloys.

I have owned this car for over 4 years now and has had 4 former keepers, you can see by my advert this is a much loved car and has been well looked after never been smoked in and we don't have pets. The car comes complete with a Full Service History and has tonnes of paperwork and invoices documenting all work carried out.

The car has also had a full engine rebuild from Hartech at 78,398 in November 2013 to the cost of £7335.00 and has all the common issues taken care of including the fitting of a low temperature thermostat and IMS Bearing.

The engine runs like a dream starts first time everytime and there are no funny sounds or rattles or knocks. It runs exactly how a Porsche engine should be running.

The car comes equipped with the following:

- 3.6 Litre Flat Six Engine (325bhp)
- Tiptronic S Gearbox
- 19 Crabclaw Alloy Wheels
- Telephone/Sim Card Prep
- SAT NAV
- Bose Sound Package
- 6 CD Changer
- 3 Spoke Sports Steering Wheel
- Tiptronic Buttons on Steering Wheel
- Heated Seats
- Climate Control Air Conditioning
- PSM Porsche Stability Management
- On-Board Computer
- Top Tint Windscreen
- Porsche Fitted Mats
- Upgraded Philips X-Treme Headlight bulbs (Extremely good at night)
- Gundo Hack Exhaust Modification (Sounds a lot better (PSE) not to loud)

And probably a few other things I've forgotten to mention no doubt ;-)

I have kept all receipts showing all the work I have had carried out on this car during my ownership which includes new suspension struts (Bilstein), brand new interior mats, brakes discs & pads all round and a new Bosch battery.

Have recently replaced all of the engine lifters with brand new ones from Porsche.

I have also replaced the catalytic converter and lambda sensor.

Alloys are like brand new having been recently refurbished also with Bridgestone tyres all round.

The bodywork is in good condition for the age and mileage it has the usual stone chips and a few light scratches around the car as you would expect.

The car comes with all documentation which includes all previous MOT certificates, log book, a pile of receipts for work carried out, original Service book, manuals, leather wallet etc.

You will get both keys.

Private Plate not included.

It's also worth noting that this car comes in the lower tax band (K) which is approx. £305 per year for Tax!!

Viewings are welcome by appointment. Please also ask any questions you may have please contact me on 07989054777.

Please only contact me if you are genuinely interested in purchasing this car.

Points to note:

I have noticed a slight chip to the rear left passenger tail light.
The Frunk button snapped of so just needs a new switch.

£22,395

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back