Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cluck when coming off and on the gas, the search continues??

clunk

I have rss engine mounts , poly bush gearbox and never had any noises until yesterday , having a right foot moment backed of and clunk , first time ive heard that , so I play with the throttle at about 60 _70 on off clunk clunk new noise and its been sat in a garage for two months so from what I can hear its diff or gearbox related

clunk

I have rss engine mounts , poly bush gearbox and never had any noises until yesterday , having a right foot moment backed of and clunk , first time ive heard that , so I play with the throttle at about 60 _70 on off clunk clunk new noise and its been sat in a garage for two months so from what I can hear its diff or gearbox related

It should be possible to diagnose as either running gear problem or suspension problem by trying to replicate the clunk whilst coasting in neutral and braking hard on/off instead. If it still does it with brakes it's suspension/other, if not then it's running gear.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back