Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Advice on Tracker Systems on 993

Tombri

Nurburgring
There was an old Tracker system installed on my 993 when I bought the car but the subscription has long expired.

Has anyone installed a tracker system on theirs and if so can anyone recommend a make or installer?

Has anyone experience of a tracker reducing Insurance premiums?
Thank you.

I have a Cobra alarm with a Metatrak tracker/subscription system installed by Enigma Audio (Sylwester) in West London. The alarm is so much less hassle than the old one (which didn't work) and the Metatrak is monitored so I get a call if it's triggered. Not sure it reduced my premiums but (see other Insurance specific threads) I'm not sure my premium could drop much further! If I'm bored I can open my phone app and see where my car is sat... or how far the MOT man has driven it ;-)

Thanks Tobes,
Can you tell me how much this alarm cost to install and how much the subscription is?

PM sent.

I also have a MetaTrak on my 993 and they are very responsive! Even called me when I was on Eurotunnel to tell me the car was moving without the ignition on!!

I have a Vodafone tracker on another vehicle and whilst the app is better/more user friendly they have never called me on Eurotunnel!

Can't remember costs but I think the first years subscription is included in the purchase price.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1jgh
Back