Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New owner, 996, 3.4, 2000, Manual, PSE, Lancashire. Hello

Another +1 on the Pasha here :thumbs:

My old 924.Sadly part of the cull to fund the 'war department" :pc:

Tracking a 924 :worship:

My eyes hurt, twists yer melon that Pasha. Car looks great, shame you had to let it go. Still hopeful my Mrs won't notice I still have mine.. :puh:

Hi Mookin - I saw your car on the ramps at Unique, our 997 was in for MOT and annual check at the same time. Your car is in safe hands with Darren.

As per Alex - get along to the RS day at Oulton in March if you can - Porsche Enthusiasts Club North West are meeting at Lymm Services beforehand (08:30 'ish I think), oh, and we're Wilpshire area so fairly close to you.

Hi Richard, thanks for your message. Small world this Porsche world! Great to have another enthusiast just up the road. Unfortunately can't make the Oulton day as run out of leave at work until April, it's a Friday I believe? Hoping to get along to the Jasmine open day in Nelson that weekend though.

Yeah I might try and get up to that. There's also the Supercar Sunday at Shackletons on Easter Sunday. Out on a bender Friday 8th after the track day round Clitheroe so hopefully I'll have recovered by Sunday.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back