Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Friendly insurance advice

phil84afc

Monza
Hello all,

I, as I'm sure many of us do, drive a daily as well as the porker and after some haggling got my renewal price down to a really reasonable price with various add ons as well, which is seemingly rare in this day and age.

Give Admiral a try, I was very pleasantly surprised (and I don't work in Insurance!) :thumb:

Mine was up beginning of this month, first renewal on a porsche. I went with AIB in the end, got it for £80 more than a price comparison website, but I've had bad experiences with cheap Insurance in the past!

phil84afc said:
Hello all,

I, as I'm sure many of us do, drive a daily as well as the porker and after some haggling got my renewal price down to a really reasonable price with various add ons as well, which is seemingly rare in this day and age.

Give Admiral a try, I was very pleasantly surprised (and I don't work in Insurance!) :thumb:

Just pray you never have to claim with them.

Drink driver hit my wife's parked car last year, awful service from them tried to scam her out of every last penny they could.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back