Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New owner, 996, 3.4, 2000, Manual, PSE, Lancashire. Hello

Ahhh the party days, I remember those... kind of.. I was part of the Whalley crew so sure you know a few of my pals... re: Aldi sighting: with being a Porsche owner I presumed you were just seeing how the other half live :wink: Bashall Barn Deli for me usually..

:grin: :thumb:

Welcome!! - there are a few 4-pot owners on the 996 sub-forum.

Currently re-commisioning my 944 Turbo :thumbs:

:useless:

Of the 924 :thumb:

A dirty non 911 secret sub group... I like it.. 8)

Attachments

• img_1285_488.jpg
    img_1285_488.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,445
  • img_0316_203.png
    img_0316_203.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,445
Mookin said:
that PSE switch won't get tired!

Your PSE is switchable? I thought the 996.1 PSE was always on (no switch).

Kudos to the dealer for sorting you out. Most would have tried to hide.

Hi, yes My PSE is switchable. Factory extra fitted from new. Unique Porsche wired up a Designtek Valvetronic exhaust to work with the existing switch. Dealer was selling top end Aston Martins, Range Rovers and Porsches so used to expensive repair bills no doubt. Mine was traded in against a nearly new Cayman. An honest, fair dealer with great after sales care, rare indeed.

I had the same experience when I bought mine. It was traded in against something nice and they just wanted it gone. I pointed out one of the front driveshafts was goosed as well as back boxes and heated seat. They fixed the lot without even questioning it.

Results all round. :) I am a firm believer in 'you reap what you sow' . I was decent with the dealer and it paid off. Although I had to count to 10 several times... I think it helped that Lancashire garage rates are probably a lot cheaper than Kent ones.. Not getting regionalist there.. :wink:

:grin: :thumb: Yeah, we had that debate on here last week.

Awesome interior on that 924 8)

Thanks, bit special isn't it. 911's of that era also had it. Has a mythical uncracked dash as well(garaged most of it's life so not sun damaged)

Thank you. Now this is genuinely psychedelic. pasha interior. :bandit: Porsche designers were on something in the 70's.

Attachments

• ddd6db92_b712_458a_8fe5_dc4b4dffadd8_620.jpeg
    ddd6db92_b712_458a_8fe5_dc4b4dffadd8_620.jpeg
    516.5 KB · Views: 1,948
8) interior, my fave :thumbs:

Also an ex 924 owner, had it for nearly 10 years too :thumb:

Yes pasha is brilliant.

There was a 996 in the Porsche mags a while back that the owner had retrimmed in Pascha. It looked great. Not sure if he's on here. :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back