Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fabspeed UK agent !

BHZ661

Morning Gents

Is there a UK agent for Fabspeed , looking to purchase a carbon Intake system or if anybody has one for sale ( 996.1 )

Gary

Design911 used to be but I don't know if they still are.

Just found that T8 thank you , they do seem to be a lot more expensive than if i import it myself and get stung with the tax

Ordered direct with Fabspeed totally painless experiance to deal with, willing to do a deal :D

I'd certainly not worry about buying direct from the US... very little extra hassle. The import duty is very straightforward to pay.

It was more straight forward than dealing with certain UK companies , hence buying it direct , looking forward to getting it fitted now :)

BHZ661 said:
Ordered direct with Fabspeed totally painless experiance to deal with, willing to do a deal :D

i found them great to deal with to be honest :thumb:

still puts a smile on my face when i lift up the deck lid 8)

considering going for the bigger throttle body and IPD plenum so might order the silicone boot direct from them rather than mess about trying to get something custom made here

996lee said:
BHZ661 said:

i found them great to deal with to be honest :thumb:

still puts a smile on my face when i lift up the deck lid 8)

considering going for the bigger throttle body and IPD plenum so might order the silicone boot direct from them rather than mess about trying to get something custom made here

Im hoping i will get a nice increase in take volume , and plus as you say when you lift the lid , they look amazing :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back