Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC 992 Preview nights

FZP said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Leeds, may actually go as slightly less ********* than OPC Wilmslow :dont know: q.
:hand: are there many Australians at your work by chance :grin:
If you need a date for Leeds, let me know, my Wilmslow one is lost in the post :evil:

Problem with that is 1 run in Herman yellow and your 997 will be on autotrader :grin:

Sheffield 28th March :thumbs:

Attachments

• opc_invite_354.jpg
    opc_invite_354.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 7,690
FZP said:
Leeds, may actually go as slightly less ********* than OPC Wilmslow :dont know: q.
:hand: are there many Australians at your work by chance :grin:
If you need a date for Leeds, let me know, my Wilmslow one is lost in the post :evil:

Problem with that is 1 run in Herman yellow and your 997 will be on autotrader :grin:
Not unless there is a GT or Fezza ready to replace it

Magic919 said:
Guildford is 21st March.

I'll be there. Invite arrived on Thursday.

wasz said:
What happens at these events?

I can't imagine its anything but a cringe worthy fawn over the new car.

Maybe a "grand reveal" as the bedsheet is pulled off it. I got this once picking up a used Golf from a dealer.
something like that, I go for the free beer, food and the
eye candy dotted about :lol:
Of course the bed sheet reveal is like something from an 80s Paul Daniels Magic show! it would be so funny if someone put an old Ford Cougar under there :thumb: :floor: :hand:

wasz said:
What happens at these events?

I can't imagine its anything but a cringe worthy fawn over the new car.

Maybe a "grand reveal" as the bedsheet is pulled off it. I got this once picking up a used Golf from a dealer.

:eh!:

What would you expect at a new car launch. :?

Bolton OPC Wednesday 20th March. My neighbour is one of the Sales Executives there. Taking my lad in mine so I can sample a few sherberts whilst he drives.

MisterCorn said:
PerrinAybara said:
Were you guys invited?

Because I haven't been...
:weed:

I got my invitation via email yesterday, Thursday 28th March at Nottingham.
I'm on first name terms with the parts department.

MC

I prop the the parts department up there too but still get blanked nowadays, I used to get invites but not had one for a while now :x

Chiswick OPC invited me. I must learn to control the volume of alcohol I consume. My wife he'd to prop me up at the last one .... she was not a mpressed. and a free taxi home !

alex yates said:
Bolton OPC Wednesday 20th March. My neighbour is one of the Sales Executives there. Taking my lad in mine so I can sample a few sherberts whilst he drives.

Alex - Yes he's the one with the lowball tradeins :bandit: Make sure you have many many drinks :lol:

:thumb: will do mate. Hopefully see you there too. :)

Anyone going to be at the South London launch event?

21st at Cambridge was my invite and as long as nothing crops up I'll take a run out and have a nose.

Launch events at OPC

Hi all

As a customer of OPC East London I've been invited to their 992 launch event, and was wondering what to expect. What does it involve and is it worth going to?

Cheers!
A

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reesy
Back