Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For the brave 996 GT2 BCA auction 11/1

BChivs said:
Anyone go to this today or know what it sold for?

It hasn't sold - third time in a row this car was scheduled to go through and was withdrawn from the auction. There is absolutely no way this car would have sold north of £100k in an auction. Look at the results achieved for GT2s in Europe recently. They tell me the BCA car is a £75k car including buyer's premium on a really good day with the auctioneer 'working" the Hall to the best of his ability. No one in their right mind would pay close to retail for a cat in a bag car. You cannot PPI, you can't check for hidden crash damage, you cannot check rev ranges etc.

i think you can find out a lot by making a few well placed calls to dealers without asking them to contravene dpa, gdpr etc etc

rc944 said:
i think you can find out a lot by making a few well placed calls to dealers without asking them to contravene dpa, gdpr etc etc

It's back on next week... 3d time lucky I guess... :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back