Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 19 year old daily....

baldguy

Hockenheim
Just bought my 5th 911 in 10 years.. I've always had a later age car for my daily but after finding this absolute gem of a C4 which has had a "money no object" life, the Merc daily is to be sold for some classic motoring. I also run a 958 Cayenne Turbo which will share the miles of 20k a year...
So here it is.....

xllFjCq.jpg

2001/Y - 3.4 C4, 142k miles, Lapis with Metropole extended leather, 90% OPC history and as i said whatever its needed its got - before you all ask, no its not had an engine rebuild but had many checks and all ok... if it goes one day it'll be rebuilt but until then I'm going to love and cherish it as the previous owner of 6 years did.

fiAbKjg.jpg

8YSjW0S.jpg

g10766c.jpg

ToDt1GP.jpg

73x0UzU.jpg

It already has the PSE exhaust mod but may get the full Gundo or Dansk boxes. The only other plans for it are H&R springs, a new Tip shift knob as its a bit worn but will be hard to find a second hand item I think as its in Metropole and one of the horns needs replacing.

I got it for a VERY good price and the guy was such a genuine chap who knew his 911's (also has a C4 964) for me, thats a huge plus when buying a car....

Nice. Cruise control too. Could do with the bumper trim taking back to black. Easily done with some heat.

Nice one good to see someone else not scared off by the miles, enjoy :thumb:

baldguy, I am disappointed.. I was expecting pictures of a 19 year old in a maids outfit... sigh!

Only kidding, looks like a cracker, that you got it for a good price seems ideal... hope you enjoy the whole experience.. :thumb:

I had a day off today... 2 youtube vids later and I've had the complete front end off and cleared out all ducting and both sets of rads... all 4 in as new condition which is good...a soft brush and hoover gently tackled it with no probs... had a good nose round too at pipes and wiring, then also cleared the 4 drain holes either side of the battery in the scuttle 
Easy job and took me 2.5 hours combined with a sense that I've probably saved myself £200 at an indie to do the job... 
Then fitted new bonnet struts as mine were lazy and new induction mod... 
Topped off with a wash/wax and hours hoon then back in the garage...
In the next few weeks 30mm drop H&Rs/ full alignment and a Gundo Hack with my new Tequipment tips then thats all I'm doing.... much prefer this to my later Merc Coupe that sold last week :)

Best daily I've ever owned and some days, when life's not so good, it's always there to put a smile on your face on the drive to work or back home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back