Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DF60 EYO happen to know?

Bund

Not the best poet I'm aware!

On the off chance again as this 4s is going through BCA late Jan in Leeds, down as multi coloured so could be interesting but more likely just lazy.

MOT history doesn't read as a much loved car tbf.

Great colour externally, but it banish it from inside the car. Seems like a decent spec. Anyone know what the hammer price was on it out of curiosity?

Bund said:
MOT history doesn't read as a much loved car tbf.

MOT history isn't that bad for DF60 EYO

when you consider it's all the consumables, tyres, discs and exhaust corrision

Been in business for 30yrs is a good sign(!) and pretty active in my area - they sponsored the Shere Hill Climb last year. They look after my car, had a service and some maintenance done also did a look over it before I bought it. They know their stuff, very friendly and helpful, always busy and have a very interesting selection of old and new cars in for service/work whenever I pop by.
Re. sales, the second owner bought my car from them so they were helpful with giving me the low down on it. I did go a few times to look at a couple of cars but they didn't tick the boxes I wanted - but they always have a good rotation of stock through the doors and I've only ever seen one tatty looking car on the forecourt (old old old boxster)

Riviera is a unicorn colour , very rare and desirable, good spec car and about the right money for a 50k mile gen2 4S from a dealer IMO . :thumb:

Put the wheels to silver and remove the decal and that will look nice to me, I don't like the colour vents in the bumper either.

I like the whole car, wheels, coloured front vents, painted interior, simply Gorgeous and rare, but I would say that 8) and as Phil says quite a good price with reasonable miles, it's a :thumb: from me.

No view on the seller, but can pop in if anyone remote is contemplating it.

Re the multi comment from OP. It's what the PTS cars have on the v5 so bca just copied it :thumb:

Only know Cridfords from reputation (good) but love the look of the Rivera 4S with its side decals and black wheels and badges, interior body coloured console tunnel nice too, something different. As said, great spec, and fair price for the miles. Looks like it needs a new rear Carrera badge though, the tip of the C is missing?

Had a look at it before prep today. Nice car.

Guys at Cridfords were great and let me have a look whilst it was being checked through.

G2 said:

Guys at Cridfords were great and let me have a look whilst it was being checked through.

they do seem to be a decent dealer and the car is lovely. someones going to end up with a stunning 4S :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
G2 said:

they do seem to be a decent dealer and the car is lovely. someones going to end up with a stunning 4S :thumb:

:thumb: it's got some spec on it to about £98k original I think. Only thing I would have changed is the wheel. It has Heated multi-function steering wheel but no paddles. Lots of other bits were well specced.

They know what it needs and fair enough said it will be sorted in prep. It looks a good used car once sorted.

I wann't sure but it turns out they bought my zenith 996 off me way back in 2004. They moved site a few years back which threw me.

They were giggling through the window when I turned up in another Riv blue 4S... Couldn't have a pic with it and RivBlu next to each other cos it was up on the lift. But gave me a fun afternoon instead of swearing at the broadband switchover that has stopped everything in the house communicating with anything else :pc:

Nice report mate, hopefully it will give a potential buyer lurking on here the confidence to go and see it. Its exactly the car thats my unicorn and had I not already got the aqua gen2 4S this Riv car would not still be for sale it would be in prep ready for me to collect . :thumb: :thumb:

:envy:

Wow! That is a lovely looking, great spec 911 !!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back