Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Headlamp Washer Pump

sday12

Montreal
....has expired

Any links to a replacement that isn't from Porsche at £300?

Part number is 99362450200

:)

have you tried unjamming it?
Remove the headlight, then tap the pump with a metal spanner while someone pulls the washer switch.
Mine stopped working (in cold weather) and this did the trick for me, still working 18 months later!
J

There are several on ebay but you may have to change the plug. There was a plug change on the Porsche part also and the grommet may be different.
I recently changed the one on my 944 for an aftermarket one which works fine.
I did a headlight washer delete so I still have my old one if you get stuck. Evidently Douglas Valley are breaking a 993 targa atmo as well.

Thanks jhrfc, i'll try that.

Thanks Endoman, i'll see how I go.

A few years ago mine packed up, I got a BMW one, under 20 quid, exactly the same accept I had to reverse the 2 wires if I recall correctly.

sday12 said:
....has expired

Any links to a replacement that isn't from Porsche at £300?

Part number is 99362450200

Hi,

Don't want to teach my grandmother to suck eggs but you are checking the washer with the headlights on?

ATB :)

Yup

Endoman,

You have a pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back