Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

If anyone is chopping in their 991S .........

gilford

Please contact me first, I'm a cash buyer looking for a 991 C2s or 4s.

Been looking since August and bought a lovely C4s before Christmas but the PDK box blew when they were delivering up to me a couple of weeks ago (car only covered 14k miles!) so refund of deposit and the hunt continues.

Cheers :thumb:

Sorry to jump on your bandwagon Gilford.

I don't think I'm treading on your toes as your budget must be bigger than mine.

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone looking to beat their part-ex quote if they've got an early 991 2S to sell. Must be PDK and in grey, red or blue.

:starwars: looks like a sellers market with these 2, 991 owners. :thumb:

FZP said:
:starwars: looks like a sellers market with these 2, 991 owners. :thumb:

Market has been stale for months, same cars stood for months at what I can only think at inflated prices.

Phoned about a standard 15 plate C4 today @ £72k, it Books at @ £54k!

Do people actually want to sell???

A couple pop through BCA every week, mainly cars coming back on Porsche finance or PX.

Attachments

• screenshot_2019_02_01_at_231154_746.png
    screenshot_2019_02_01_at_231154_746.png
    196 KB · Views: 3,793
Thanks but I'm looking for a low mileage car, will be used as a daily for the next 12-18 months at least I'd imagine.

gilford said:
Market has been stale for months, same cars stood for months at what I can only think at inflated prices.

I'm assuming that you're saying that £54k to £72k shows the spread between 'bottom trade' and 'top retail'.

As a private purchase what would you be looking to pay? ...... £63k :dont know:

T8 said:
gilford said:

I'm assuming that you're saying that £54k to £72k shows the spread between 'bottom trade' and 'top retail'.

As a private purchase what would you be looking to pay? ...... £63k :dont know:

I don't really have a set budget, happy to pay for the right vehicle, but yes circa £63k for a private sale would make sense and the seller would be on a win win.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back