Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Saying hello again, back in a Porsche!

Beej160

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi guys

After a couple of years in the wilderness, I'm back in a Porsche!
This time, I have a cayman S. Please see my post on the boxster/cayman forum

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1458804#1458804

Just wanted to say hi, I missed you this!

Nice car!!!!

By the way - :x did I just read that is better then C4S

Haha, thanks 77szymon, love being back in the fold.

I actually said "I can't believe how agile and nimble it feels compared to my old C4S" which doesn't mean it's better than the C4S (which I also loved BTW!). However, I think most folk will agree a Cayman S is one of the most agile cars around, period!

Welcome back Beej, I recognise your username, has it been a couple of years already?? :eek:

Cracking cayman. My favourite Cayster/997 wheels. 8)

Thanks Mark, good to be back!

I think I sold my C4S in Jan 2018, but feels soooo much longer.

Anyway, happy days are here again!

Update - Just phoned Grant at Hartech. It was their own internal rebuild, so not for a customer as such.

'The engine has been re-built and has all new Nikasil plated aluminium alloy cylinders, piston rings, crank shaft bearings, timing chains & chain guide set, flywheel & oil/air separator. The cylinder heads have had basic overhauls."

He said he couldn't tell me more but rest assured, it was the full treatment, inc LLT!

It's a savvy buy mate. You should have no bother or big bills then. 8)

Famous last words mate (!) but here's hoping for low or no bills for the foreseeable
:D

Congrats on the new acquisition very nice pics of a stunning car, looks to have plenty of toys, and on top of that a Heartec seal of approval... What`s more to want... :thumb:

Thanks Luddite.
Yes, well loaded with PSM, PASM, Sports Crono, ASK sound etc. For a 13yr old car, it's pretty much spotless without a single bump.
Very pleased.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back