Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Who needs a 718 GT4!!

Joff Gas said:
Excellent choice made , i bought exactly the same same 6 months ago albeit with carbon buckets . Gt Silver is such a great colour , njoy fella 👍🏻
Joff, come over the hill on Sat morning for a drive to the Cheshire/Manchester catchup.its a lovely drive and you can compare notes with Kan300.

FZP said:
Joff Gas said:
Excellent choice made , i bought exactly the same same 6 months ago albeit with carbon buckets . Gt Silver is such a great colour , njoy fella 👍🏻
Joff, come over the hill on Sat morning for a drive to the Cheshire/Manchester catchup.its a lovely drive and you can compare notes with Kan300.

Excellent,

Might well do that , will confirm back end of the week.

Thanks for the invite :thumb:

Joff Gas said:
FZP said:
Joff Gas said:

Excellent,

Might well do that , will confirm back end of the week.

Thanks for the invite :thumb:
No illuminati here, Zingers and Jonttt are absent this month. :grin:
All are welcome, would be great to see a new face. Details in the link below
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=131712

Joff Gas said:

Great to see another GT Silver GT4.

What cold tyre pressures are you running?

kan300 said:
Joff Gas said:

Great to see another GT Silver GT4.

What cold tyre pressures are you running?

Hi ,

Rears are 30 and fronts are 28 PSI , not fiddled with it since collected from Porsche dealer.

Not to sure if this PSI is correct?

Mine was delivered with fronts 24 and rears 28. And tyre low pressure light on!!!

Does the TPMS tell you what the pressure should be as well, or just what they are?

TPMS just tells you what they are. Door sticker states they should be 29 / 32

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back