Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paint Protection Film

vlad

Sao Paulo
Hi, the restoration of my car is nearing the end and she's been given a bare metal respray changing the colour in the process, somewhere along the years the lower panels had all been painted with black stone guard.

Anyway that was all stripped off as part of the respray and is now lovely new fresh paint right down to and including the sills and I'd like to keep it that way :wink:

To that end does anyone know of the someone in the south east (Thames Valley area) they'd recommend, that does PPF installation and rough costs.

Cheers

Probs. a bit far would like to keep it 50? miles from home, but then if they are 'da bomb perhaps :D

Waterlooville in Hampshire ok?

http://paintguard.co.uk/

Check out their Facebook page for previous work; they can do mobile fitting or you can bring yours to their workshop.

Owner also drives a Porsche :wink:

Waterlooville in Hampshire ok?

Definite possibility - thanks. anymore for anymore ?

Anyone have PPF do you recommend, does it yellow, the selfhealing stuff any good?

vlad said:
Probs. a bit far would like to keep it 50? miles from home, but then if they are 'da bomb perhaps :D

Closer than Peterborough, just off the North Circular, not far from the Ace Cafe.

https://topazdetailing.com

Both outfits I posted are not cheap but you get what you pay for.

vlad said:
Anyone have PPF do you recommend, does it yellow, the selfhealing stuff any good?

The chap said older films 'yellow' due to the glue, the new ones are very good now. Give them a call I'm sure they'll be happy to explain.

I track my car hence I had it done (front, roof, spoiler) so it's 'worry free motoring' for me.

Mine at their workshop last year:

30lH4uc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back