Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

4.0 Mezger Turbo

I've increased the price slightly after some evaluation, however if anyone is seriously interested, I am open to negotiation.

When you consider you'll have your own engine and turbos to sell, this makes it incredibly good value.

Now if you could shoe-horn this into a 997.1 S that has no engine in it.......

sim996 said:
I've increased the price slightly after some evaluation, however if anyone is seriously interested, I am open to negotiation.

When you consider you'll have your own engine and turbos to sell, this makes it incredibly good value.

A sensible move considering the parts involved, but more importantly, the guy who built it :thumb:

So I've got back to the UK had a good think about it and I've decided to crack on. I wheeled it out the garage and have it a wash and seeing it outside the cover for the first time in 3 years is enthusing me, so be good to see it finished.

Engine back on the stand for final assembly..

zfbz3oJ.jpg

G2kb9B2.jpg

qp3xLCC.jpg

Good choice OP! Glad to hear you are seeing it through to completion. I for one am looking forward to seeing it preform!

911tom said:
Good choice OP! Glad to hear you are seeing it through to completion. I for one am looking forward to seeing it preform!

:agree:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdj
Back