Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCM 3.1

Can I ask what they charged you to fit this?

Cheers
Dan

Pops said:
Had the Apple Car Play kit fitted to my PCM 3.1 today.

The install was carried out by Jay at Sextons Audio in London who did an excellent job. I chose Sextons as they have experience of fitting this upgrade.

It's great to have all the features of Apple Car Play (Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze for navigation, ITunes or Spotify for music, email / text using SIRI) and not having to pay Porsche their extortionate fee to upgrade maps on the PCM sat nav!

Danbassy said:
Can I ask what they charged you to fit this?

Cheers
Dan

Pops said:
Had the Apple Car Play kit fitted to my PCM 3.1 today.

The install was carried out by Jay at Sextons Audio in London who did an excellent job. I chose Sextons as they have experience of fitting this upgrade.

It's great to have all the features of Apple Car Play (Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze for navigation, ITunes or Spotify for music, email / text using SIRI) and not having to pay Porsche their extortionate fee to upgrade maps on the PCM sat nav!

Hi Dan,
PM sent.
Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back