Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 993 this week ?

Front protection bar from Carnewal (sick & tired of the front grounding out roughly every tenth time I leave the garage - sledge hammer on the pavement didn't go down well with council!).

Also, does a stay at a "hotel with car park" on Le Mans stop-off count? It's not like I'd need the car park if I wasn't taking the car ;-)

Windy101 said:
AndyS said:
Windy101 said:
A new radio - Christmas present from her indoors

That does look neat and correct period. Better than my Kenwood.... :nooo:
Was it from ToreB?

I bought it from ebay, it was shipped from Germany.

Thats the Continental DAB Radio that ToreB ships. I have it and it looks the part.

madge said:
before_767.jpg

after_682.jpg

I'm all for a bit of patina on old cars but that looks stunning. :worship:

Good move chum. The only time that 'Moody' Blue interior looks good is in a black & white photo :grin:

New Rennline lower cam covers, replacement V belts, gearbox oil change. Booked in for a paint refresh next week.

Cameltoe & Heel said:
Normski298 said:
New Rennline lower cam covers, replacement V belts, gearbox oil change. Booked in for a paint refresh next week.
As in a full re-spray?,

Trev

No - front & rear windscreens out & front scuttle. There's a little bubbling on a couple of the door strips and front & rear bumper need sorting. Oh and a small dent on the front o/s wing where i fell out with a car wash in Antibes last summer (don't ask!)

Also going to have RS air ducts.

Then my work is complete and she'll be to the standard I want.

Was also looking at some Rotiform Fucs - but at nearly £5k a set, I decided to buy another car! So I now have a W202 C43 AMG as a stable mate. Impulse buy, but worth it.

[/quote] So I now have a W202 C43 AMG as a stable mate. Impulse buy, but worth it.[/quote]

Great engine, but I hope the rust isn't as bad as my sadly departed W202.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back