Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DesignTec Valvetronic exhaust replacement for PSE

I had the Top Gear switchable back boxes fitted to my Targa last year to replace the original PSEs. There is a drone between 2-3000 revs which reverberates in the cabin. If Im quicker on the throttle its much better...

@JD Torino
re: your comment about the switchable topgear system droning between 2-3k, is this in quiet or sport mode? & does switching make much difference to the droning?

I ask as mine has the non switchable version, which I quite like, apart from the drone at motorway speeds, so was considering changing to switchable at some point.

JD Torino said:
I had the Top Gear switchable back boxes fitted to my Targa last year to replace the original PSEs. There is a drone between 2-3000 revs which reverberates in the cabin. If Im quicker on the throttle its much better...

Hi JD - is this the case both in quiet and loud mode? Also, is it generally very loud at low revs even in quiet?

thanks
james

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back