Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

Arrived!

Attachments

• a7b5aefb_8086_43d6_b703_a90717eb9f8f_478.jpeg
    a7b5aefb_8086_43d6_b703_a90717eb9f8f_478.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,281
jondrayton said:
Fitted a 991 spoiler. Fantastic kit which I found via a thread on Rennlist - link below

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-forum/1112698-991-sports-lip-spoiler-adapter-for-997-1-done.html

If you are looking for a spoiler to complete the overall appearance and use OE Porsche parts then this is the kit for you!

Some photos:

Aah, great, I was looking at this very mod myself this week! Looks great. Do you mind me asking the total cost? Did you buy the adapter kit in US and have it shipped over, and the buy the 991 part here? Thanks!

4 x Control arms, 2 x diagonals and front top mounts for my suspension refresh when it goes to CG to have new Ohlins fitted :D

SGH said:
New reg number...
Understated class is what you've created there. Love the simple 911 badge rather than the current trend of war and peace. With the clear lenses, it finishes it off perfectly.
A suggestion would be to wrap the section in between the exhaust tail pipes in black like a GTS and then I think you can do no more.
Jib well done :thumb:

FZP said:
SGH said:
New reg number...
Understated class is what you've created there. Love the simple 911 badge rather than the current trend of war and peace. With the clear lenses, it finishes it off perfectly.
A suggestion would be to wrap the section in between the exhaust tail pipes in black like a GTS and then I think you can do no more.

:thumb: Satin black wrap on rear bumper was my next job when it gets a bit warmer.

SGH said:
FZP said:
SGH said:
New reg number...

:thumb: Satin black wrap on rear bumper was my next job when it gets a bit warmer.
Considered faux carbon. I learned afterwards doing mine that carbon wrap in st as elastic as some of the others :frustrated:

Stunning :thumb:

NLW73 said:
new RS engine mounts from type 911. car feels more stable on the road and less engine movement under braking and getting the power down even better.

new rear Anti rear bar bushes from Porsche - fitted myself and easy job as 2 bolts each side to undo and the pop out. they are 996 parts oddly. old one had gone hard and its a common fault. clonking has gone as have the annoying rattles

Please can you confirm the part number for the ARB bushes & which of these 2 RS engine mounts you used?:

Product: 9791
https://type911shop.co.uk/epages/de...ca1-377e-432e-84fd-bdccf2206766/Products/9791

Product: 9792
https://type911shop.co.uk/epages/de...ca1-377e-432e-84fd-bdccf2206766/Products/9792

thanks in advance

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back