Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recorded silver 966.1 GT3 - thoughts?

Don't have to be a forum Patriach to see, as stated, the panel gap at the bumper/bonnet is bent as a 9 bob note.

Patriarch or not I don't think that an offset picture necessarily portrays a true picture of panels lining up (or not). I would prefer a straight on picture to make that judgement but you of course may have seen it in the flesh.

I am surprised nobody has bought it. There must be room for negotiation assuming it is not being used and prices seem fairly stable (~£60-70,000 - ??) even if they are all hanging around. Blame it on Brexit :D

Pip

The bumpers clearly not lined up properly, you can see on each corner, the left is pulled in the right is popped out slightly.

Could be innocent but the kind of bloke who has his own ramps would surely just undo the 10 screws and re align it.

But I don't really see it to be anything to worry about, everything else seems to line up OK.

It was cat d 10 years ago so unlikely to still be from that!

I would go see it and have it on an alignment rig / checked on a chassis jig before selling out the thick end of £50k, but otherwise looks to be the PERFECT GT3.

One you can actually use as intended and rag around a track without fear of impacting its value or worrying about stone chips.

Ask for more images of the seats but i think they are after market seats. Unless ive missed something as they do not look like the 'Aliens'

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back